WB librarian recruitment notification:738 librarian recruitment.West Bengal librarian recruitment 2023.Notification published regarding Online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Librarian in Sponsored Public Library in WB various district under the Local Library Authority. Here you find WB librarian recruitment notification and also link for 738 librarian recruitment.All details updates regarding West Bengal librarian recruitment 2023.
WB librarian recruitment notification(738 librarian recruitment,West Bengal librarian recruitment 2023)
|Name of the Post||LIBRARIAN IN SPONSORED PUBLIC LIBRARY HAVING THE STATUS OF RURAL LIBRARY.|
|Pay||LEVEL – 6, CELL -1 (in the Pay Matrix Rs 22,700 – 58.500/-) AS PER WB ROPA 2019 + ALLOWANCES AS ADMISSIBLE|
|Reservation||Seats will be reserved as per extant Government Acts/Rules|
|Essential Qualifications||Must have passed HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION OR its EQUIVALENT from recognized Board.Possessing a Pass Certificate in Library & Information Science from Institutions as mentioned in Notification No. 365/MEE/Sectt dt 15-03- 23 of the Dept of Mass Education Extension and Library Services.Basic Knowledge in computer application.Knowledge in Nepali|
|AGE||Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2023. Upper age limit shall be relaxable in respect of candidates in the reserved category as per the extant rules of the Government.|
|Mode of Selection||Written Examination, Computer Test and Interview and as per the Notification No 366/MEE/Sectt dt 15-03-23 of the Dept of Mass Education Extension and Library Services.|
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES:
- Applications are to be submitted in ONLINE mode only in the given FORMAT.
- Duly filled up application format along with the SCANNED copy of ALL the relevant documents (Please Scan Original documents in a single PDF file) must be submitted / uploaded in the email ID: (File size should not be more than10 MB)
- Date of Written Examination and Computer Test shall be communicated in due course of time.
- The Written examination shall be of 50 marks on English & Nepali language, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Library & Information Science on minimum qualification level, etc.
- The Computer Test shall be of 10 marks.
- Commencement of ONLINE application:18-04-2023.
- Closing Date for receipt of ONLINE application: 12-5-2023. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Government in the Dept of Mass Education Extension and Library Services.
- All the academic and qualifications must have been obtained from Board / Council / Universities / Institutions, duly recognized by competent authority.
- In case where no Division / Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence, if required.
- The benefits of upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and up to 3 years to OBC (category ‘A’ & ‘B’) (non creamy layer) candidates of West Bengal. SC, ST and OBC candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with Disabilities.
- A candidate belonging to be SC,ST,OBC (non creamy layer) or person with disabilities (40% and above) must have certificate in support of his/her claim from the competent authority of West Bengal obtained within the closing date of receipt of application and no claims in this regard will be entertained afterwards.
- OBC (non creamy layer) candidates must submit their renewed / revalidated OBC (non creamy layer) certificate prior to interview and at the time of appointment.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be uploaded along with application and furnished in original as and when required by the Appointing Authority.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed this would mean only experience gained as full time paid employee in a library within the closing date of receipt of applications. [Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of the Organization(s) / Department (s) or Competent Authority for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be obtained. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed / experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)]
- Where the break-up of marks for academic and professional results are concerned, it shall be on minimum qualification level only [i.e. HS or equivalent for academic qualifications and of Certificate Course in Library & Information Science OR BLISc only (whichever having higher marks shall be counted for professional qualification)]
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement, his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him /her.
- Candidates must fulfill all above required qualifications and certificates within the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- All information regarding recruitment to the post will be available from time to time in the website and will be communicated to the candidates.
My bio-data are given below.
|Name of the applicant (In Block letters)|
|Name of Father/Guardian|
|Present address (with PIN Code)|
|Permanent address (with PIN Code)|
|Category (General /SC/ST/OBC-A/ OBC- B/PH/EWS/EC)|
|SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC- B/PH/EWS/EC Certificate Number and Issuing authority|
|Date of Birth|
|Age as on 01.01.2023|
|Identity Proof (Any one of Aadhar Number/Voter ID / Driving Licence/etc|
Download this notice-Click Here -From Serial no 184
Documents are required
- Proof of Date of Birth (Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent) o Marksheet of Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent.
- Certificate of Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent.
- Admit Card of HS or equivalent.
- Marksheet of HS or equivalent.
- Certificate of HS or equivalent.
- Marksheet of Certificate Course in Library & Information Science, if any.
- Certificate of Certificate Course in Library & Information Science, if any.
- Marksheet of BLISc, if any.
- Certificate of BLISc, if any.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PD/EWS, if any.
- Certificate(s) of Computer Applications, if any.
- Copy of Employment Exchange card, if any.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Copy of Identity Proof (Any one of Aadhar card / Voter ID / Driving licence, etc.